gama consulting provided engineering services for these double storey custom built dwellings with initial siteworks plan and stormwater detention calculations, followed by preliminary footing advice.
Structural bracing was a major design consideration for the homes due to the lack of short-braced frame walls. To overcome this, a K-Frame design was implemented to achieve the architectural vision.
Based on the geotechnical results of the site, the footing design was also specifically developed to allow for low bearing soil conditions.
gama consulting services included:
- Structural design and documentation
- Site works plan
- Stormwater detention
- Preliminary footing advice
- Site soil investigation and footing construction report
- Retaining wall design
- Bracing design and brace frame
- Footing trench and steel inspections.