gama consulting was engaged to provide engineering services for a newly completed triple storey townhouse living precinct, centrally located in Prospect, SA.
The homes include designer fixtures and fittings, with a clever floorplan of approximately 150sqm over three levels offering a fantastic lifestyle and investment.
Due to the nature of the site and the designer’s desire for extensive open plan living and large cantilevered roof structures and balconies, gama consulting’s engineering design skill ensured this vision could be realised.
With clever hidden precase bracing walls and transfer beams, the architect’s minimalistic look and feel was achieved.
gama consulting services included:
- Structural design and documentation
- Siteworks plan – with stormwater detention design
- Site soil investigation and footing construction report
- Timber framing, stud and bracing design
- Precast details and design
- Box gutter design.