Environmental Engineering @ gama
We are very proud to announce that gama consulting is now offering Environmental Engineering Services.
As a leading structural, civil firm, employing over 30 staff at our South Australian head office, gama consulting now offers technically robust, tailored, practical and cost-effective environmental services, including contaminated land investigation, remediation and management.
Our highly experienced staff led by Alex Savaglia are dedicated to responding promptly with a service that’s customised to your requirements.
Site contamination can have significant legal, commercial, planning, and human health or environmental implications, through gama’s experience we understand a practical, considered approach is essential to mitigate adverse project outcomes and ensure effective and efficient solutions are achieved.
Capabilities & Services
- Review of existing reports/information
- Assessment gap analysis
- Baseline and/or exit assessments
- Advice on potential liability associated with the purchase, sale or redevelopment of a site.
- Soil, groundwater, and soil vapour assessment
- Preliminary and detailed site investigations
- Licence compliance monitoring
- Waste classification and management
- Remediation options assessments and action plans
- Site management plans
- Groundwater and soil vapour monitoring
- Underground petroleum storage system removal
To find out more about our Environmental Engineering services contact us