gama consulting provided Enerven with a design and documentation review of the Bundey 275kV and 330kV Substation, in SA’s mid-north.
Our review centred around the following aspects:
- Review of bulk earthworks and benching design to ensure these were optimal in terms of constructability and volumes of cut and fill
- Review of stormwater, material and proposed infrastructure
- Proximity of site and benching in relation to flood levels
- Material selection for roadworks, kerbing and stormwater collection
- Gap analysis for documentation.